When confronting an issue before a government agency, businesses and individuals alike rely on professional advice of our administrative law attorneys, for their keen understanding of government regulation and policy.
Gaitan Law Group in Miami provides representation to health care practitioners and businesses that have been named in an administrative complaint or another agency action. If you or your company requires defense, Gus Suarez and Ralph Gaitan, can step in, protect your rights and represent your interests in the most appropriate hearing depending on the circumstances of the action. The firm also provides guidance and representation during the appeals process.
The attorneys at Gaitan Law Group regularly collaborate with federal, state and local agencies to resolve complex procedural and substantive issues affecting our clients’ businesses.
Our knowledge of administrative proceedings as well as the relationships we have built with key individuals within public agencies, have made it possible for us to obtain the best results for clients across several industries including: health care, food, drug, medical device, cosmetic, finance and lending, hospitality, cosmetology, construction and others. Additionally, our lawyers have handled matters before numerous agencies, including:
- Office of Medicare Hearings and Appeals (OMHA)
- Center for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS), QIC and FI proceedings
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Florida Division of Administrative Hearings (DOAH)
- Florida Department of Health (DOH)
- Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)
- Florida Boards of Medicine, Podiatry and Speech and Language Pathology
- Dade and Broward County Tax Collector
- Dade and Broward County Property Appraiser’s Office
Because our administrative law attorneys are also experienced in other areas of the law, they approach each matter from a broader perspective, taking full advantage of their acutely developed skills and proficiencies. Whether a specific matter involves one legal discipline or many, our administrative lawyers are prepared to respond to issues and administrative actions, develop compliance plans, assess regulatory and market risks, navigate complex bureaucratic procedures, and represent clients throughout the entire administrative process.
To speak with an administrative lawyer, contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or call us at 786.440.8115. We offer flexible fee arrangements.