Business clients of Gaitan Law Group have the satisfaction and comfort of knowing their legal issues are being handled by highly experienced transactional lawyers who will protect their best interests now and into the future. Our attorneys have handled all types of business transactional matters in the past, including the sale and purchase of restaurants, liquor stores, spas and gas stations. We have and can assist with the following:
- Buying or selling all types businesses, including, but not limited to, restaurants (including franchises such as Domino’s, Subway, Miami Subs), liquor stores, gas stations, spas, all types of stores and merchant businesses, manufacturers and distributors
- Asset purchases
- Stock purchases
- Formation of all types of companies
- Creating employment contracts, lease contracts, loan agreements, distribution contracts, licensing agreements and all other necessary contracts
- Confidentiality and non-compete agreements
- Shareholder, operating and partnership agreements
Cutting Corners Can Cost You
Don’t go it alone! Business sellers and buyers can put their investments and businesses on the line when they attempt to handle transactions themselves without assistance from a knowledgeable transactional attorney.
Cutting corners and attempting to handle what may seem simple to a lay person or even an inexperienced practitioner can and has resulted in substantial legal problems and costs. In cases where the subject business holds any type of state issued licenses or permits (e.g., liquor license, etc.) it is of utmost importance that matters be handled correctly or the business license or permit could be jeopardized.
To speak with an established Miami health care transactions lawyer, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 786.440.8115. The firm offers flexible fee arrangements.